- IT Performance improvement
- Business Process Improvement
- Capacity Planning
- IT Infrastructure Design And Architecture
- Microsoft Exchange Support
- Microsoft Office 365 Migrations And Management
- Backup And Disaster Recovery
IT Security Consulting
Cyber-attacks are getting more common as the days pass. Virus, malwares, ransomware, hacking attacks – they strike anyone nowadays and are no longer just the concern of bigger companies. A single incident can disruptive your network and business for days or even more.
- Infrastructure Design And Implementation
- Network Security
- Website Security
- Email Security
We offer a full range of Managed Services that covers the entire client’s IT environment, which includes IT helpdesk support, IT maintenance services, remote monitoring, IT procurement, IT Security, network and infrastructure management, IT advisory, backup and replication services.
IT SERVICE HELPDESK CAPABILITIES
- Support covering desktop / laptops, servers, operating systems, office productivity suites, email clients, network and connectivity issues
- Proper Workflow processing to ensure response time is within the guidelines of existing Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Comprehensive communication medium for support (Phone / Email / Remote-Access / On-Site)
- Updating of inventory record to track IT equipment issues to spot recurring problems
END USER SUPPORT
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Procedures
- End User Support
- Incident and Error Resolution
- Installation new hardware or software
- Migration of data for change of hardware or software
- Operating system updates and patches
- PC Optimization & Maintenance
- Security Policy
- Proper Security Check for Viruses/Malware/Trojans
PT. Sarana Solunsindo Informatika can help you manage your IT, So you can manage and focus on your business. Our innovative IT outsourcing and managed services help clients to reduce cost, improve IT service delivery, reduce IT operational risks and deliver a more scalable and robust IT services to meet the business needs with the opportunity to upscale business functions without investing heavily in the development of an in-house IT department.
Electronic Recycling Services
For the general user, the delete or format command appears to be the logical method of removing data files. These methods, you may not be able to see it, but it's still there. All that deletion has done is remove the pointer to the files, with the data itself residing in unallocated space on the hard drive. This means that data recovery is possible using various software tools.
IT SERVICE HELPDESK CAPABILITIES
- Physically destroying the drive, rendering it unusable. This is a good alternative for defective hard drives or those that would be too costly to repair. For added security, the disk should be overwritten or degaussed prior to destruction.
- Degaussing the drive to randomize the magnetic domains – most likely rendering the drive unusable in the process. Degaussing, or demagnetizing, applies a reverse magnetizing field to data stored on magnetic media, erasing the contents by returning the magnetic flux to a zero state.
- Overwriting the drive's data so that it cannot be recovered. Overwriting replaces previously stored data on a drive or disk with a predetermined pattern of meaningless information, rendering the data unrecoverable.
The NIST Special Publication 800-88, Guidelines for Media Sanitization, provides an overview of sanitization techniques and requirements